- Students can take the tests in online or offline mode from home or school.
- In online mode, students can type the answers online, or write the answers on paper and scan and upload.
- In offline mode, question papers can be downloaded. Students can answer on paper and scan and submit the entire paper together.
- Teachers can evaluate the answers online and give marks online. They can publish the results as and when required.
- If an exam is conducted in school, students can take the exam as usual with printed question papers and teachers can evaluate as usual and upload the scores.
- Teachers can assign proper exams, practice tests or homework assignments and check the status of each student online.
- A Digital system to answer subjective tests using a writing pad and online evaluation by experts is in development(upcoming)
Please visit ONLINE TEST PREVIEW to view the different features of subjective as well as objective examinations.